URTeC COVID-19 Health and Safety Guidelines
The health and safety of all URTeC participants is our top priority. Based on the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the city of Houston and the George R. Brown Convention Center, the following safety guidelines are in place:
- Participants who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are not required to wear a mask.
- Unvaccinated participants are asked to always wear a mask while in the building.
- Masks are available at registration at no cost.
- All participants are asked to use social distancing and maintain recommended distances when interacting with others.
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility.
- If you’re feeling poorly or require medical attention, please visit the Medical Services office in Lobby E.
Registration will be located in the Exhibit Hall D. (Street Level)
||12:00 pm–5:00 pm
||9:00 am–5:00 pm
||6:30 am–5:30 pm
||6:30 am–5:30 pm
||6:30 am–1:00 pm
Exhibition Hall Hours
||10:00 am–6:00 pm
||9:00 am–6:00 pm
||9:00 am–1:00 pm
- Mezzanine Level 2
- 8:00 am–5:00 pm
From packing and shipping to signage, copying and last-minute office supplies, the FedEx Office Print & Ship Center offers virtually everything you require to meet your needs. For further information, contact 713 658 1899 or
Lost and Found
Location: Registration – Exhibit Hall D
Items found during the conference should be turned into URTeC Show Management Personnel at Registration. If your lost item(s) have not been turned in, you can leave your contact information and we will contact you should it get turned in.
Location: Near Registration in Exhibit Hall D
Wednesday – 7:00am–5:30 pm
Items checked will be at $5.00 per item.
No-Electronic Capturing Policy
Capturing or photographing contents of Exhibit Displays, Technical Sessions, Core Exhibits or Exhibit Hall Technical Sessions is strictly prohibited.
No Smoking Policy
Smoking is prohibited at the George R. Brown Convention Center.
Make sure to follow URTeC on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn to stay connected and to get the latest updates on what’s happening before, during, and after the event. Use #URTeC2021 to join the discussion online.