With record-breaking attendance, hundreds of packed technical presentations, and an incredible industry response at URTeC 2017, 2018, and 2019, there is no doubt that the URTeC has been an overwhelming success.
URTeC 2020 Online looks to push the boundaries and continue as the premier event focused on the latest science and technology applied to exploration and development of unconventional resources, with special emphasis on integration of the multiple disciplines.
URTeC bringing together the entire asset team together to discuss all things unconventional.
Your URTeC Online registration will include:
- More than 250 technical talks, panel discussions, and team presentations
- Access to technical, exhibitor, and sponsor information in real time over show days or on-demand anytime, from anywhere, and from any device
- Extended engagement – content available on demand through 31 December 2020
- Links to full manuscripts and extended abstracts
- Networking and appointment scheduling
- Online social events, short courses, and field trip
- Group, one-day, and exhibition only rates
URTeC is comprised of three sponsoring organizations:
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
Plus nine endorsing organizations:
- American Rock Mechanics Association (ARMA)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Association for Iron and Steel Technology (AIST)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME)
- Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE)
- Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA)
This combination of the world’s leading professional societies has brought both depth and breadth to the technical base of the conference which has attributed to the URTeC’s collaborative platform and innovation exchange sustaining and propelling our industry’s ongoing success.