Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is located in Southeast Austin approximately eight miles or 20 minutes from the downtown area. Ground transportation is located on the lower level curbside outside of baggage claim.
Minimum fare for taxi customers is $13.30, this includes a $2.00 airport surcharge. All taxis have a four passenger maximum, excluding children 12-years and under. All taxis accept major credit cards.
- ATX Co Op: 512-333-5555
- Lone Star Cab: 512-836-4900
- Yellow Cab: 512-452-9999
Rental Car Companies
Need to fill your rental car before returning it? There is a Texaco gas station at 2901 Spirit of Texas Drive.
- Advantage Rent A Car: 1-800-777-5500
- Alamo: 737-484-3886
- Avis Car Rental: 512-356-3510
- Budget Rent A Car: 512-356-3519
- Dollar Car Rental: 512-530-2277
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: 737-484-3902
- E-Z Rent A Car: 512-969-6922
- FOX Rent A Car, 855-571-8410
- Hertz Car Rental: 512-247-7250
- National: 737-484-3885
- Payless Car Rental of Austin: 512-356-5295
- Thrifty Car Rental: 512-530-6811
- Airport Reservations: 1-512-BLUE VAN (258-3826)
- Sales: 512-929-3900 ext. 4 (after hours use ext. 2)
A number of ride-hailing companies operate out of the Austin area and are allowed for airport pick-up. Visit the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport website to view a full list of ride-hailing providers.
CapMetro is Austin’s public Transportation agency offering service throughout the city. Whether you’re traveling across town, or neighborhood-to-neighborhood, CapMetro makes it easy for you to view schedules, prices and plan your trip accordingly. For more details, visit https://www.capmetro.org.