U-Pitch connects entrepreneurs and innovative ideas with investors and potential partners.
Register Now for U-Pitch
U-Pitch will help you commercialize your product, secure additional funding (if that is your goal), develop productive partners and expand markets.
- May 31 - Pitch Applications for Early Bird placement on the web
- June 30 - Last call for Pitch Applications
- July 15 - Your 10-minute pitch (pdf or link to YouTube video)
How to Register
Cost: $250 for presenters (+$30 service fee)
To register, please visit the URTeC Registration Page. Once there, select either Member or NonMember. Choose the Non-Conference option** and fill out the form. Then, you will select “U-Pitch Presenter” under Event Options and continue to checkout.
**Presenters are welcome to attend the full conference as well, but upon registration, please select 3-Day Conference after choosing Member/NonMember, and then select “U-Pitch Presenter” after filling out the form and selecting your event specifics. Presenters will be responsible for the full cost of the event.
Please contact Susan Nash with any questions, at .
- Host an effective pitch event the results in funding and new markets for energy technologies
- Bring together investors, potential partners, and possible adopters of the innovative technologies (Categories: Analytics, Tools, Robotics, Chemicals, Water Solutions, Software & Apps, Sustainable Energy, and more)
- Support multiple categories of innovation: tools, analytics, infrastructure, chemicals, platforms
- Create a themed pavilion atmosphere over a three-day period that fosters dissemination of information (pitches), networking, information sharing, and planning
- Find new partners for academic and industry consortia
At URTeC, a new “U-Pitch Pavilion” with the following characteristics
- Pitches take place on a stage with large screen in the Exhibition Hall, where total traffic is expected to reach and possibly exceed 4,500
- The pitches take place all day
- Stage flanked by innovation-themed booths
- Banner with the sponsors’ logos
- Sponsors will have many different opportunities for publicity in conjunction with the event, including ads in the AAPG Explorer, other ads, social media, sponsor profiles, exhibit hall visibility
- 10-minute pitches Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (July 23-25) on the stage in the Pavilion
- On Wednesday (July 25), the space will turn to a location for one-on-one Rapid Connect for investors and presenters
- Available after the event via a website with links to
- PDF of their pitch deck
- link to video of pitch (on YouTube)
- link to extended pitch
Who Benefits from Participating?
- Potential investors, private equity, working interest partners
- Operators with property needing revitalization, in-field drilling, or even exploration
- Companies with new technologies / processes
- Companies wishing to find a partner in order to expand or franchise
- Individuals with farmouts or options on large blocks of acreage needing geophysics / geochemical / airborne surveys to determine prospectivity and ideal drilling
- Database developers / Big Data analytics with processes that result in maps that show sweet spots or opportunities
Who is signing up?
- Companies with wells needing revitalization
- Companies with shale plays with identified and undrilled sweet spots
- New technologies
- New services (drones, sensor implementation, petrophysics, more)
- Tech Startups
- Commercialization experts and Market-makers
- New analytics applications: Big Data / AI / Deep Learning
- Individuals wanting to apply new technologies to the "botched" early shale plays
Join investors, potential partners, and possible adopters of the innovative technologies on the Exhibit Floor at URTeC. Confirmed pitches so far, from the following:
Freedom Tank Technology
Well Log Data
Keep checking back for an updated list.
Sponsorship Opportunity Levels
- Premier $10,000
- Level I $5,000
- Level II $2,500
- Level III $1,000
- Level IV $500