Shale plays continue to hold a significant place in the world’s energy future. URTeC is the only event that brings the entire assent team together under one roof to connect on all things unconventional.
Anchored by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), plus eight of the world’s leading professional organizations, it remains the most vibrant and vital event that every upstream energy professional should attend because its collaborative platform and innovation exchange sustains and propels the industry’s ongoing success.
With 2,500+ attendees, 293 technical presentations and 125 exhibiting companies in 2016, URTeC continues its success as the premier science-based conference and marketplace for unconventional exploration, drilling and production ideas and technologies.
- Targeted, qualified, multi-disciplinary group of prospects connecting on all things unconventional
- The industry’s premier, peer-reviewed, multi-disciplinary event for unconventional resource development attracting the brightest minds and thought leaders under one roof
- Unprecedented reach from the combined resources of 11 of the world’s leading geoscience and engineering professional societies representing the complete spectrum of unconventional play development
- High visibility, integrated, cross-discipline platform to showcase products and services to the largest, qualified and most significant network of buyers and developers of new technologies, products and services
- Four years of quantified success
- An investment into our shared industry’s prosperity via this unique event designed, planned and developed by industry experts
- First hand access to the knowledge gained from the industry research, innovations and solutions exchanged in this one-of-a-kind learning pipeline that cuts across the complete spectrum of resource play development