Connect with exhibitors, colleagues and industry experts to learn about the latest trends, solutions and technological innovations for unconventional play development.
- View more than 117 ePaper presentations
- Visit the Core Exhibits to see samples from around the world
- Meet face-to-face with suppliers and sales representatives
- Learn about the latest innovations and emerging technologies
- Attend product and service demonstrations
- Network with colleagues and energy professionals
The Core Exhibits
Visit the Core Exhibits in the Exhibition Hall and see core samples from around the globe and discover the true variability of these tight reservoirs.
Core evaluation has undergone a rebirth thanks to unconventional plays both in North America and globally which has fostered and necessitated a back-to-the-rocks approach to reservoir analysis. It has become a fundamental piece during the exploration phase in terms of reservoir characterization and it continues to add value during the optimization phase of a development program.
Presentations and materials displaying the analytical methods and raw data will help provide a better understand of the sedimentology, petrology and reservoir characterization.
Core samples on display will include the following:
- Wolfcamp (Delaware and Midland)
- Woodford Permian
- Eagle Ford
- Avalon Shale
- Bone Spring
- Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
The Core Exhibits will be located in the Exhibition Hall and will be available during exhibition hours.